We have an opening for a Front-End Software Engineer. This is a great opportunity for a talented and motivated individual seeking the opportunity to apply his/her skills while gaining on-the-job training and experience in a variety of software development technologies.
This is a entry-level to associate position developing front-end, web-based UI interfaces for hardened cloud applications being used in a number of healthcare systems.
Primarily, this position will develop in and support the following technologies:
- HTML 5 and Bootstrap 3
- Liferay Portal UI
- Prime UI
Depending on the candidate's abilities and motivation, this position will have the opportunity to advance and learn the following software development technologies:
- Java EE
- Spring Framework
- 1+ years development experience in HTML 5 and responsive web design.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to show initiative and assume new responsibilities.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Hourly 1099 contractor with part-time and full-time employment opportunities available. Learn more about contracting with Correlative >
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This opportunity offers a 75% work from home / 25% on-site working environment with flexible working hours.
$15 - $20 per hour (depending on the individual's qualifications and abilities)
How to Apply