We have an opening for a Cloud Software Engineer. This is a great opportunity for a talented and motivated individual seeking the opportunity to apply his/her skills while gaining on-the-job training and experience in a variety of software development technologies.
This is an associate position developing hardened cloud applications being used in a number of healthcare systems.
Primarily, this position will develop in and support the following technologies:
- Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE)
- Spring Framework
- Apache Tomcat
- HTML 5 and Bootstrap 3
Depending on the candidate's abilities and motivation, this position will have the opportunity to advance and learn the following software development technologies:
- Liferay Portal
- 2+ years development experience in Java and web applications.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to show initiative and assume new responsibilities.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Hourly 1099 contractor with part-time and full-time employment opportunities available. Learn more about contracting with Correlative >
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This opportunity offers a 75% work from home / 25% on-site working environment with flexible working hours.
$20 - $30 per hour (depending on the individual's qualifications and abilities)
How to Apply