Our SEO tools and practices drive explosive traffic, greater levels of leads and sales to your business. We focus on more than just selecting effective keywords and site coding practices. This process includes:
- Competitive Analysis - Reviewing your targeted keywords and audience against your competitors' sites to determine your potential search engine ranking. From there, we can determine if additional, less competitive keywords, should also be leveraged in your SEO strategy.
- Site Optimization - Reviewing and optimizing your site’s design and coding for optimal organic search engine placement. There are various techniques we use to help improve organic ranking. Each page will be scanned and revised to include the keyword(s) that will bring the highest ranking and click traffic.
- Improve Pagerank - Working with you to increase backlinking from other relevant sites to your site. Through effective backlinking, we increasing your site's search relevance (or pagerank). In turn, this increases your site's placement in search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo!
- Monitoring - Enabling Google Analytics and other performance monitoring tools. This provides ongoing reporting on the effectiveness of your site’s search placement and from where traffic is originating. Over a three month period, we will monitor these reports to gauge the effectiveness of the optimizations.
- Refinement - Once sufficient trending has completed, we review these results with you. This process determines if further organic optimizations are required or if additional advertising efforts should be pursued.